Chemically, ORMUS is supposed to be precious metals (gold, platinum, iridium, etc.) in an exotic state of matter, where the metals do not form any bonds or crystals but exist as separate single atoms. At the same time, it is supposedly the material that soul and/or the life force of all organisms is made of, an "essence of life". When mixed with water, "it forms a gelatinous suspension that looks just like semen."
Here's a selection of what ORMUS can supposedly do:
- Cure all forms of disease, including cancer and AIDS
- Correct errors in the DNA
- Act as a superconductor
- Emit gamma radiation
- Partially levitate in the Earth's magnetic field
- Read a person's mind
- Have a "weigh-ability" different from mass, which probably means an inertial mass different from the gravitational mass
- Be fused into a transparent glass
- Act as a flash powder, causing "explosions of light"
- Make severed cat tails grow back
Hudson reportedly spent "over five million dollars" to obtain his samples of ORMUS. He also claims that ORMUS was a subject of research in several national laboratories in the U.S. In 1989, he managed to get a British patent on his invention, which ran out in 1993.
ORMUS Powder has a deep and unique history. Check out the video below: